This is just a quick announcement, that we are now accepting Ripple (XRP), so you can buy Modafinil from our Site. Ripple was originally co-founded by a brilliant guy Jed McCaleb; who went onto form Stellar Coin.
Although I prefer Stellar as I see it as a better platform, with a better team; Ripple is not to be sniffed at.
In many ways, Ripple is arguably a better investment than Stellar (XLM).Paul Turner
Stellar and Ripple both solve the same problem, they both use very similar technology; which gives rapid and low-cost transactions and both are benefitting from an interest in large organisations all over the world and have the potential to cause massive disruption to well-established systems such as BACS and SWIFT payments.
My preference has always been Stellar but my biases aside, it really is like the early days of VHS and BETAMAX, and I feel similarly only one will do exceptionally well. This is all speculation though and being that Ripple is very popular; many have benefitted from investing early on, and many people have Contacted me about accepting Ripple, so I have decided to Accept RIpple (XRP) for our Modafinil and hope this will be of use to you all.
At the time of writing this; we are now accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Stellar, Litecoin, Dash and now Ripple is added to the mix. We will be adding more to Dr Modafinil very soon.
How to Buy Modafinil with Ripple XRP
Buying Modafinil with Ripple, XRP or whatever you want to call it is a breeze with us, add the items you wish to purchase to your basket when you choose to pay with Cryptocurrencies select Ripple from the list where you will be met with a unique payment address or scan the QR code. You Buy Modafinil with Ripple the same way as you would pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Dash or, Stellar or Litecoin, it is easy to pay for Modafinil using Ripple XRP with us!
If you do have any queries about it though, don’t hesitate to Contact Us!
Where to buy Ripple XRP?
The first essential step to buying Ripple is, well, to know where to obtain Ripple. Regrettably, not all cryptocurrency exchanges have XRP Ripple, but there is a long list of recommended exchanges where you can get your correction.
A cryptocurrency wallet is a place to store, send or receive digitally using a unique key. Crypto-currency wallets can be physical or online and often offer exchange services in addition to storage. Some Ripple wallets include the Leger Nano, an attractive choice for many, given its real form (it looks like a USB drive). There are many open source wallets that fit in well with Windows, Android, Linux and iOS. Open Wallet is another option for an online wallet that offers wallet and exchange services. Even so, its reliability is somewhat insecure, so be careful when choosing which wallet you would like to carry.
An exchange of cryptocurrencies is a place where people can transfer and exchange different types of currency (either cryptocurrency or dollars). Usually, this can be done by moving money such as USD or Euros to cryptocurrency such as Ripple or Bitcoin and vice versa. There are numerous different crypto exchanges that Ripple uses and recommends. Some of the most recommended include Binance and Bitsane, but the Ripple website also supports Bitstamp, Kraken and others.
Some of these exchanges can not transfer USD to XRP (ripple token), but others are doing this. Before deciding which one to use, make sure you know which is the best option for you and if you need to transfer from USD or use another method such as shifting from another cryptocurrency (such as Ethereum or Bitcoin) to XRP.
How to buy Ripple / (XRP).
There are two essential ways to buy Ripple, either directly (using a credit/debit card or bank) or through an exchange. Although buying Ripple directly with USD is the easiest way, not all platforms have this capability. Also, exchange rates are often not as good. When you buy another cryptocurrency first (like Ether), you can buy Ripple in an exchange (which is not too complicated).
How to buy Ripple using Coinbase and Binance.
There are several different markets with which to buy Ripple. As an example, I will use the Binance exchange first. As is familiar with many trading platforms, you cannot buy Ripple directly in Binance with USD, so first you will have to buy another currency like Bitcoin or Ethereum and transfer them to Binance. You can buy Ripple instantly in Coinbase.
To buy Ripple with Coinbase and Binance, you must:
- Create your account on the Binance site. This will involve creating a password and inputting your email in standard things.
- You must first transfer your Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum or Litecoin) to your Binance account. You can do it by scrolling over the “funds” button at the top of the screen and clicking on “deposit withdrawals”.
- Click on the currency from which you are exchanging, such as Bitcoin (BTC) and choose the “deposit” button.
- Copy the provided BTC address.
- Then, log-in to the exchange you used to buy the Bitcoin, such as, e.g. Coinbase and go to “accounts”. You can buy Bitcoin in Coinbase using a linked credit or debit card.
- Go to your Bitcoin wallet on the left side of the browser and select “send” BTC.
- Paste the Bitcoin address you used in Binance in the “recipient” box and enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Then, re-login to Binance and the “funds” section, go to “deposit withdrawals” and verify the “total balance”; You should see the Bitcoin that you assigned.
- The transfer must be fast, so once you have purchased the Ripple, recheck the fund’s tab, and you should see XRP in your account.
- A different way to buy Ripple is over Bitstamp, which you can use to transfer USD to XRP directly. However, there are several different exchanges that you can use. See more of those who buy/sell Ripple here.
How to purchase Ripple with USD
According to the official Ripple website, you can buy Ripple directly with your cash either in EUR, USD or other, through your bank account or credit card.
To get started:
- Create a Bitstamp account and enter the required information; A username and password will be sent to your email.
- Log in to the account with your provided password username provided, and then promptly change your password. May also be an idea to enable two-factor authentication.
- Then, verify your account by completing the information requested here. You can upload documents that meet the requirements. Click on “send verification”.
- Once confirmed, go to your account and click on the Deposit button, where you can select which bank transfer method you want to use on the left side.
- Select “international bank transfer” and complete all necessary information. Then, use the Bitstamp bank details to transfer funds from a bank account you have to Bitstamp.
- Once your funds have been successfully transferred to Bitstamp, click on the market you wish to exchange, to buy Ripple with cash, click on the XRP/USD exchange. Then, go to the “Buy and Sell” area and click “Buy XRP” in “instantaneous order (simple)”.
- Enter the quantity you wish to buy in the “I want to spend” box and click on (Buy XRP).
- Your XRP will be added to your Bitstamp account.
Although the procedures will be a bit different depending on the exchange you use, most are relatively simple to use and understand. Be sure to do some analysis before using any transaction to avoid any wrong sites.